Friday, December 4, 2015

CONCLUSION POST!

We did it!  All finished!

I didn't get to several movies that I originally had on my list; but since I had to narrow it down in order to fit in the required 20 blogs, I had to pick and choose my favorites while still trying to vary the genres a little bit so you wouldn't get too bored.

I really hope you stuck it out with me this semester.  It was fun critiquing all the movies for you.  And it really did get me in the mood to rewatch all the movies again.  There toward the end though I didn't have that as an option.

What other movies would you like me to cover for you?  Even though the semester is finally over, I think I'm going to keep up with this blog for a little while.  And now that I don't have the restrictions for the assignment anymore, I can start to branch out a little bit to include some other movies--more from the 1001 Movies list or from the Oscar list I mentioned a few posts ago.

So comment and let me know.  And keep being entertained!!  Story-telling at its finest is when you can put yourself in a movie and live it with the characters.

Be safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment